Netherton Stanno Forza Sock Senior
Stanno Forza Sock
- 92% Polypropylene 8% Elastine
- Marfil is the brand name of a polypropylene fibre. Polypropylene is a thermal fibre, Whose qua specific weight is the lightest available. It is moisture resistant and moisture transportable
- Polypropylene is 100% real colour, Unshrinkable and recyclable. Polypropylene gives perfect comfort to your feet and avoids skin irritation.
- Polypropylene is specifically used by Stanno for high-quality football socks.
- All socks have flat seam stitches
|European Shoe Size
|UK Shoe Size
Stanno products are made to the highest standards and are subject to strict quality control procedures. Garments however can discolour due to substances such as mud and grass, liniment or oil, and of course perspiration, all of which may not be fully removable by washing. The extent of discolouration can be greatly reduced by following a few simple procedures. Soaking and/or washing of the garment in water and detegent as soon as possible after use can reduce discolouration, using at least the same volume of water as the garment being treated. Always follow detergent manufacturers instructions, especially those intended to tackle heavy stains and avoid products containg Bleach.